The College has the following Classes:
- Pre School - Play Group, Nursery, Kindergarten and Preparatory
- Secondary - Classes One to Ten
- Higher Secondary - Classes Eleven and Twelve
A child should be three years old for admission into class Nursery. The age is decided from 1st June of the current year. Thus a child should be six years old in Class One, and sixteen years old when he/she completes Class Ten. In case of Pre-primary, an interview of the child and his or her Parent/Guardian will be conducted before giving admission, whereas a written examination in case of other classes will be conducted for the same.
In Class Eleven, provisional admission is given to students, from any ICSE School in the
country. This admission is based on their Progress Report of Classes Nine and Ten of their previous Institution. The stream to be allotted is done by the College, based on the level of achievement in the required subjects. The admission becomes permanent, only when the student submits a photocopy of the ICSE pass certificate. Admission is also granted to students of other boards. However, admission is only considered permanent, when the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi, issues an Eligibility Certificate. This Certificate is issued when (i) the student passes the board examination in ONE sitting, and (ii) the student passes in English.
In Class Eleven the Courses offered are-Science and Commerce.
- Compulsory Subjects : English, Political Science, Psychology, Arts
- Optional: Hindi /Computer / Economics
- Compulsory Subjects : English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
- Optional: Computer Science / Hindi / Biology
- Compulsory Subjects : English, Economics, Commerce, Accounts
- Optional: Maths / Hindi / Computer Science