- Prospectus and Registration Forms for admission from Nursery to Class Nine, and Class Eleven, are available from the College Office from the second week of January of the current year on payment of Rs. 300/- Admission in Classes Ten and Twelve can also be done, subject to approval of the Council. In this case, the student must be studying in a Recognized ICSE / ISC Institution, and approval must be sought from the Council, before 31st July of the current year.
- These forms duly filled, along with, Date of Birth Certificate, Photocopy of last Report Card (when required), must be returned to the College Office, within the stipulated period.
- Admission will depend directly on the Principal, who may accept or reject any admission form without assigning any reason.
- Candidates selected for admission will deposit the admission fees, and Transfer Certificates in Original (wherever applicable) by the stipulated date or the
admission will stand rejected. In case of admission into Class Eleven, two copies of the pass marksheet will also be required to be send to the Council to seek Eligibility.
- All admission should be made by Parent/Guardian who will be responsible for timely payment of fees.
- Admission Fees and monthly Tuition Fees are mentioned in the Fee Chart. These are subject to change every year.
- All correspondence must be addressed to:
St. Teresa's College
L.D.A. Colony, Sector-L Aashiana, Lucknow – 226 012
Phone: 2423027/ 6539161
St. Teresa's Day School & College 109/4, Model House, Lucknow-226001 Phone: 2285272/ 6560756